Monday, December 1, 2008

cutting down our christmas tree

ok so i don't know why but my pictures of this event are either not loading or taking way to long. I got one picture on here and it is the dumb one, but i did get them to upload on to my facebook page so you can look there but i am going to keep trying to get them on here. Any way yay we have a christmas tree it was really fun we went up in the mountains by our house. As we were driving around trying to pick out our tree John would either choose all most dead ones or really huge ones thinking he was so funny (it got old fast). Then he found a good one we actually just cut the top off a bigger tree which is good because it dosen't
kill the tree I like that. i am very pleased with our tree it is not to charlie brown, I would really love a fake one they look better and they don't die and leave messes but john hates fake tree's. Besides it is fun going and cutting down and my kids loved it. If I ever get my pictures on here there is a good one of john with the girls in front of the tree and john has slammed the ax into the ground and ruby is standing by it. don't worry we never let her hold the ax or anything it just looks like we are bad parents. The best part though was on the way home we some some moose, a mom and her baby, I got a really bad picture of it. It was foggy an we couldn't get to close, but it was pretty cool. Well we have the tree decorated now but that is a whole other story with different pictures that i hope will load better then this.

No comments: