Sunday, December 28, 2008

it is almost a new year / my new fav book

So ya it is almost a new year which makes you think about what happened all year long and any one who knows me knows that I had a really crappy year. So I am excited to start a new one and hope it turns out better. I am not making any new years resolutions just going to try and do better at every thing and I hope to be able to read more I have a big list this year. Oh and if you like to read please read The Hunger Games way good way way good finished it in one day. It was rec. on stephanie myers web page. It is set in another world or something and it has these 12 districts that are ran by this one district called the capital and it makes the 12 districts participate in this reality tv show were they fight to the death. Each district has to send a boy and a girl from age's 12 to 18 and they are forced to try and kill each other off. The main character kartnis little sister that is only 12 was drawn out to go and she takes her place instead to go well that is all I am telling but read it,it is way good I liked it more then twilight and it is going to be a series too and the second book comes out this next year and I am dying to get. Well ya that is it I have a ton of christmas pictures to put up so as soon as I find my cord that goes from my camera to my computer I will load them up and put them on here, for the 5 people who look at my blog pathetic I know.

No comments: