Friday, December 5, 2008

decorating the christmas tree

well decorating the tree is about as decrotive as i am getting this year. Other wise my kids will just un decorate and then i decorate again, well it's just a game I really don't like to play. But we do have a christmas tree but i only decorate the top of it so the kids can't get the decorations and if you notice in the pictures i have a big gate around the tree too. like I said I hate the decorate un decorate game. Sorry my pictures suck at least you can't really tell how bad I am at decoratin the chistmas trees. OH but it was fun for my kids. Ruby get's so excited because she also knows her birthday is right by christmas so now she asks me every day if it is time for her to open presents yet, and she reminds me that she wants a pink "birdieay" cake. OH and the first picture is Ruby's idea of decorating the tree, you cant tell that much but along with my scarf she threw a bunch of her play dishes on there too.We decorated the tree about three day's ago and that gate dose not help that much just so you know, if my kids see something they like or want no gate is going to stop them.

3 comments:

Bodacious Barlows said...

You're such a fun mom lady. I'm not even doing a tree this year so you're way ahead of me in the decorating department. You're the cutest and your kids are darling. Keep on keepin' on lady. Love ya Roxy

The Moulton Family said...

Uhhh...Did you know that your pictures are sideways? Your silly, Jess. We miss you guys!!! We will be in Idaho/Wyoming for about three weeks though, so maybe we will see you.

Ash

The Moulton Family said...

Heck no!! I'd rather die than vote for her!!!